Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Mali is OK!

Thank the good Lord that my Mali is ok! Turns out there was a hole in some hose under the hood. I am no car mechanic. I just learned what my coolent light looks like! My dad had a local family friend mechanic tow the Mali to his shop and he fixed it for me. Let's hope the Mali is like brand new :) The saying is true, you never know what you have, until it's gone. Last night I was upset about not having a car and for sure that the engine was tore up for good.

Do you ever take Sunday drives? I love taking in the view on 'the day of rest'. A nice drive listening to some great jams can make most of your worries go away. I enjoy driving through the country the best! You can see everything from a family playing catch in the yard, elderly couple sitting on the porch, pretty flowers in bloom, sunsets on the horizon..all of these things remind us that we should enjoy each and every moment that we are given and never take anything for granted.
On to other notes..remember the FABULOUS boots I posted yesterday? Well my mother bought them for me today!! I was so excited!! I have been on the hunt for the 'Perfect' ivory sweater dress, and I found it yesterday. Slept on it, and went back today to get it! I bought this today from Express and I had a $15 off coupon!!

It won't lt me upload a pic, but here's the link. I promise it is NOT that short on me! It goes right above my knee.

Have a FABULOUS weekend everyone! -Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. so glad to hear that your Mali is ok! i had to give up on my explorer and mom & dad got me a new car (the eclipse). i had that for 4 years and then sold it and got a murano. love it to death! i also love Sunday drives but nothing is pretty around here like back home. there is no "country" around big cities! miss it alot and we cant wait to move back home! cute boots and sweater too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto ditto ditto! That's my baby!
    I can't wait until she moves back too!

    ReplyDelete