Sunday, January 16, 2011

Camera Advice

Alrighty girls, I need some advice. I am wanting a very awesome and FABULOUS camera for my birthday in March. Yes I know, there's 2 1/2 months until my birthday but I want to start looking soon for a camera. I need you girls to recommend a camera :) Canon, Nikon, Olympus??? I am thinking of this Canon Rebel XSI


I want a camera that works well to capture the many memories life has for us. If any of you girls have this camera or have another model or brand, please let me know the pros and cons :) Thanks!! Any help would greatly be appreciated :)
I also would like a cute camera strap preferably made out of Amy Butler material, anyone know a good Etsy seller or somewhere else I can get one?

Much love,

Lindsay :)

7 comments:

  1. That is the exact camera I am currently lusting over. I have played around with a friend's and it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with that camera -- my hubby says I can't get one until I provide him with a child -- it will be my "mommy present"... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pop over! I've got my camera featured today! Hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i love love my camera...i have the canon eos rebel xs...i think i sold my xsi for the xs..but can't remember. i got mine at sam's for a steal...along w/a bag ...and extra long lens...see if they still have the deal..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know much about this camera but I have a Nikon D5000 and I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just went through the camera buying process! I wanted the XSi as well-the problem is that they have quit making it and it makes it quite a bit more expensive! Not many places carry it anymore. I ended up with the T1i and LOVE it! It is really the exact same camera but it will shoot video-I doubt I ever use that feature but I got it for $150 less than I found the XSi. I ended up getting it at WalMart.com b/c they have reasonable extended warranty prices!!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog! I have a Nikon D3000 and love it! You can read about it on my blog! I have used the Canon before and love it as well! I don't think you can go wrong between those two!
    New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete