Friday, January 28, 2011

Spring Is Near!!

Spring is alwmost here and I am so excited!! I just love spring..mainly because of the warm weather AND my birthday :) It was 64 degrees here today and tomorrow should be sunny with a high of 68!!! It's going to be a perfect weekend!!

Since Spring is already here and I see all the Spring ads for clothing and accessories in magazines and such I decided I needed something SPRINGY and colorful! So I went to Express and bought the following blouse and dress pants :)


I can't find a picture of the brown dress pants I bought but here is the link if your in need of a good light brown dress pant that is comfy :)


*I almost walked out with these pretties!! I may go back to buy them soon* I have 3 Express coupons I need to use up!!

Ruffled-Sleeve Top in either French Blue or Ice Rose

Cotton Twill Wide Leg Producer Pant

There was a pair like this in store that had white buttons instead of gold that were really cute :) They aren't online though, only in store.

Chiffon One-Shoulder Top


I would love a white skirt and white skinny belt and top pictured above! How cute would that be??


*Express has alot of cute dresses in store right now and all their already low price clearance is ADDITIONAL 40% off!!!!


What are some of the must-have items your need/want for Spring?

-Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I can't wait to start shopping for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i half dread spring...i'll be in that 'ive got nothing to wear b/c my boobs are full of milk and my baby bump isn't shrinking real fast'

    ohhh i sound like a ball of woe! sorry...i'm moody and ready to pop! haha

    ReplyDelete