Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lunchtime

Thanks everyone SO much for your camera advice!! I am still thinking about which one to get and your comments have helped tremendously!!


I've seen on many blogs where people do a "picture a day". Usually their "picture a day" is a candid from their phone. I figured sometimes in bewtween event posts and shopping posts I could do "a picture a day" posts :) So...here's my picture of the day


LUNCHTIME
Today for lunch I packed a yogurt and diet coke :) My friend Brittany works with me at the bank and recently bought her first home!! Today I went to her house with her on our lunchbreak. I also had a peanut butter sandwich and cheese-its with my yogurt :) Brittany is showing off her PB&J and Diet Coke!
Happy HUMPDAY (aka=middle of the week)
-Lindsay

4 comments:

  1. I love yoplait yogurt! And the picture day idea sounds like a great idea! Hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM ABSOLUTELY ADDICTED TO DIET COKE!! It is by far my favorite!! I also love me some PB&J sandwhiches! YUMMY:) Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, love diet coke! I usually drink about 3-4 a day! I have been trying to cut back though, but it's not happening easily. We are just meant to be.

    Such a cute blog! : ) So glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete