Monday, January 24, 2011

Healthy Me.

**THE FOLLOWING IS A VENT/ PLAN FOR ME**

My New Year's resolution for 2011 was to exercise more and start eating healthy.

*I NEED to follow through with this.
*I NEED to feel good about myself.
*I NEED to be a healthy person.
*I NEED to set an example for others.

It is January 24th and I have 24 days to try and work on my resolution..I have failed. It is now time to step up and get with the program. I have only worked out maybe 3 days this year for like 45 minutes each day. Fail.

PLEASE RESPECT THE FOLLOWING. THANKS.



**The following are MY personal goals for myself **
Here's the scoop:


My senior year of high school was my best year. I weighed anywhere from around 93-96 pounds, worked out for about 3 hours a day and walked most evenings with my my friend Kaylyn. I played tennis everyday for 4 years (Aug-April). I exercised alot and was very active. My thighs were firm and I had a cute bikini body.

Now I am about 105 pounds, size 0 and eat lots of sweets and don't watch what I eat. I also drink WAY too many Diet Coke's. I love me some Diet Coke :) I am wanting to eat healthy meals and healthy foods. Maybe more fruits and veggies and more protein.


*Tonight I am doing some sit-ups to work on my abs
*Tomorrow night I am going to the gym with a friend
...let's hope this continues


For the next few days I am going to do the Special K diet. I did this a few years ago and it worked for me and filled me up. You eat Special K for 2 meals and then your choice for the other meal. Choose low calorie snacks in between meals, preferably Special K snacks. They have the BEST crackers and protein bars!
I will try and "journal" what I eat everyday and the exercises I do. I will start posting that tomorrow!


Do any of you girls have any recipes for healthy eating?? I would love for you to share them!!


Have a FABULOUS day and thanks for listening to my plan/vent :)
-Lindsay

5 comments:

  1. Eating healthy is always good, no matter what size we are. Buy boy, if I weighed 105 lbs I probably wouldn't worry it about it too much! You are tiny!!

    It's hard to get on track eating healthy, but I've found that once you start, you don't crave the bad stuff that much and feel so much better and have a lot more energy! Oh and I LOVE me some DC too!! But I don't drink it as much as I used too.

    Good luck and keep us posted! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating healthy is always a good idea! And believe me, I drink wayyy too much Diet Coke as well. My advice is just eat all veggies and fresh fruits...I have been eating Granny Smith apples like there is no tomorrow. But like Lindsey said you are a size 0 child....there is no where to go down from there....I would maybe do the minimum of cardio and then work on lifting light weights to tone :)

    You go girl!!!! I would loooooooooooooooove to be a zero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! We all can't live without that diet coke! I am glad to be the size I am, I'm not trying to lose weight just trying to eat healthier and get in good shape and get toned :) I've already had my special k for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck!!! Special K is yummy yummy!! I hope you make all your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute blog! I love it! I'm from Cullman, AL, which is about an hour north of B'ham and an hour south of H'ville! I'm following you!

    Ashley
    http://purple-daisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete