Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Weekly Happenings

Here's what's been going on this week so far in the life of Lindsay :)

1. AUBURN TIGERS win the 2010 National Championship! I am so thrilled and excited for all the Auburn Family! Auburn deserved it and importantly the SEC deserved it!


WAR EAGLE!
2. I bought some new nail polish. It is one of my new favorite "neutral" shades!

OPI "Barefoot Barcelona"



3. Mom, Rebecca, and I went to the movies last night to go see Country Strong. It was a really good movie! Rebecca said "it was an emotional rollar coaster".
Here's a picture of a scene that was one of my favorite scenes in the whole movie.

**I am so excited about my 3-day weekend coming up, anyone else excited about their 3-day weekend?**

-Lindsay

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that nail polish color!!! And I wish we had Monday off!! I may just take a personal day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooved country strong too! came home and downloaded almost the entire soundtrack! have a great 3-day wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see that movie!!!

    Love the nail polish color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have no idea how hard it was to watch y'all win that title. But, it IS pretty groovy that we have back to back Heisman and BCS Title winners in the state! I'm back living in Orlando... so I'm not there for all the heated rivalry-ness this year.. but hopefully it's not too bad. haha
    (Roll Tide!) - had to, sorry ;)

    pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete