Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Eve Recap!

Christmas Eve is always held at our house and we usually have family over around 3ish for dinner! This Christmas we had family staying at our house so we were at the house all day preparing for our annual Lasagna dinner and a night full of games and gifts.
My cousin Darby and I and then some more pics of family including Aunt Nonnie, , Danley, PawPaw, MeMaw, Kyle, and Rebecca.
After family leaves we open presents from one another before Santa come to see us :)
Chloe had fun opening some of her gifts :)
Here I am opening my gift from Chloe :) It was a handstamped necklace with her name and pawparint on it :)

Christmas pics coming soon :)

-Lindsay

7 comments:

  1. Chloe is adorable!! I love how she gave you a gift ;)
    It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas Eve with your family!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Love your necklace from Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Tampa Bay Rays hat!

    Looks like you had a blessed Christmas. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace and have the same "South" sign! Looks like a fun holiday! I have to catch up on all most holiday posts as well!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, that's so cute that your dog gets you a gift! cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog. And your dog is a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete