Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunday Funday!

After Sunday School on Sunday, Kyle, Rebecca, and myself went to Dothan for the afternoon. We planned on going to the beach but with rain in the forecast we decided not too and just stay near home. We went to the mall to get some things for Rebecca's family in England. Ex: Her brother likes American Eagle jeans and they don't have an American Eagle in England. While we were at the mall, we decided to look at some shoes for her sister who wears a size 13 foot!! I wear a size 5 and shoes are so difficult to find, apparently size 13 is too!! We found a pair of summer sandals for her sister and I decided that I would try them on and see if they "would fit her".

After the mall, we went to eat a late lunch at Atlanta Bread Company. It was so yummy! I had the Half and Half Chicken Salad sandwich and Loaded Potato Soup.





After lunch we went for a coffee at a local coffee shop called Dakota's. Kyle had a Chai Latte, Rebecca a coffee on ice, and I had a White Chocolate Mocha Frappe' :) After coffee we went to an Anique Mall. Kyle and Rebecca LOVE looking at antique malls! Kyle found a JAMES TAYLOR record!!! I love James Taylor!!!

After a 2nd coffee we headed home and played Kyle's new Xbox Kinect game! This game has skeeball on it!! I LOVE skeeball!!

Have a great week!!
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment