Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Day ReCap!

Christmas is always such a fun time of the year and always such a great time to spend with family! My brother Kyle and sister-in-law Rebecca spent the week with us and on Christmas morning we all woke up and had some cinnamond roll swhile opening gifts from Santa :) I am not posting those pictures because trust me...we do not look good when we wake up :) So I will show you pics from later on Christmas Day.


I was a very good girl this year and Santa brought me the following;

A Cricut Machine :)

Black Damask Print Laptop Desk with light


Here's some pics from Christmas afternoon including lunch at my grandparents :)
Kyle, Rebecca, and their puppy Stevie dressed in doggie leggings :)

Have a FABULOUS day!!

-Lindsay

6 comments:

  1. I love your new apron! you got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness....that dog is PRECIOUS in leggings !! i love ittt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dog, too adorable!
    You have an award on my blog!
    ::Kristin::

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fire pit and the puppy with leggings...TO FREAKING CUTE!!! Glad you had a great Christmas!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower, looking forward to reading your blog. What do you think of the cricut? I really want one but the cartridges are so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your gifts from santa. New follower.

    ReplyDelete