Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Funday!

HAPPY FRIDAY!


I hope everyone is having a FABULOUS Friday :) I have had a great day! It started waking up for work after a good nights rest. I went to work and a lady I work with brought everyone some ChikFilA Chicken Mini's for breakfast. They were so yummy! I may or may not have had 3 or 4!

A bunch of us from work went to eat at RED ELEPHANT for lunch today. We called ahead and had them go ahead and prepare it so we wouldnt wait forever to get our food :)

A co-worker's birthday was today so we decided to all go celebrate. It was a perfect way for me to get to know everyone I work with and for them to get to know me. I've said this before but the people I work with at the bank are so nice and sweet. We shared MANY laughs today! I haven't laughed like I laughed today in awhile! :)


I am off to enjoy my 3-day weekend :)

-Lindsay

4 comments:

  1. Aren't three day weekends the best...I wish they were all like this:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chicken mini's! They're always a great way to start any day

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never had chicken minis but they look so appetizing!!
    enjoy your 3 day weekend girly!

    ReplyDelete