Thursday, January 27, 2011

Valentine Surprises

I have already started making some Valentine goodies :) I used my Cricut machine and made these cute coasters for some sweet friends of mine. They could be used as a coaster or as a tile displayed on a small easel (that is such a funny word when you think about it and spelled funny too..or is that just me?)
Do you do anything special for your friends and family for valentine's day or just a significant other? Do you have a girls night or stay at home alone with chocolate and movies?


-Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. I love those coasters!! What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I have thought about buying a cricut for some time now....Adorable! Usually I only do something with my significant other, but this year I think I'm going to also plan a Valentine's party (not on the day, but close to it) for my sorority pledge class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not for friends but for the kids....i need to get on my game and get busy!

    i soooo ♥ my cricut too! best thing i have ever purchased

    ReplyDelete